Cook County Health is now offering the Pfizer vaccine for kids ages 5+, as well as primary shots and booster shots for all adults. Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines are offered at all locations.
Find a COVID-19 vaccine near you
Use vaccine.cookcountyil.gov to find a location near you, then schedule, call or visit their website to make an appointment.
Get Your Digital
Individuals who received the COVID vaccine at a Cook County Health vaccination site are eligible for an electronic vaccination card. Only doses administered at a CCH site will be displayed on the electronic card. Vaccination doses from partner providers such as Walgreens, Jewel-Osco, or United Center will not be displayed.
Get My E-card
Here’s how you sign-up
- Click the Sign-Up button above
- Complete the Sign-up Form
- Click the Sign-up button
Sign up to Receive:
- Updates on the vaccine and the community vaccination program
- Information on scheduling a vaccine appointment through Cook County Health
- Information on vaccine distribution locations throughout Cook County